• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

a NEW type of story

Jayzco

Pokemon BUSINESS
Years
  • When I played Ultra Sun then I hoped for a SHOCKING story, ofcourse it was the best so far.
    But it still let me down. I hoped that we would find Lillie's lost dad or something, a big plot twist, how Lilli'es dad changed and became a Ultra Recon Squad Person. But nothing happened, just found a new rare legend like any other game. I know that stuff happen in the story but not something special. I hope that GameFreak will read this ( practically impossible ) And get some inspiration

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    ts a very good thing to have your own idea to make a sequel from the story because now i'm trying to write my script to complete the story of pokemon ultramoon after giovani left the world to looking for a new world to conquest it will be a post-episode RR hope that i will success in my work and good luck for you too

Last edited:

string555

Banned
    Years
  • You need the truth...
    Spoiler:

DarkPokeball1985

When The Moon Eclipse The Sun
    Years
  • Wow sounds like you trainers are wanting to create your own story? Does that mean your into fanfiction? I want to consider writing fanfiction myself but dealing with a legendary Pokemon I created myself with a new Pokemon trainer as I rather focus on a new character's journey then Ash Ketchum who 20 years later still has his own show!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    i want to create a post-episode RR story when Red make an alliance with all main player characters to stop giovani and his new team rainbow rocket to conquest the new world who giovani traval too after sun defeated him and saved lusamine

Last edited:

DarkPokeball1985

Years
  • Oh wow that's awesome! I myself wondered which world Giovanni vanished too! Rainbow Rocket sure aren't done with the Pokemon world quite yet I'm sure!

Years
    • Seen Feb 21, 2018
    Oh wow that's awesome! I myself wondered which world Giovanni vanished too! Rainbow Rocket sure aren't done with the Pokemon world quite yet I'm sure!

yes i was taught about that already he will choose the world who lusamine has controled the ultra beasts because it will be easy to convince her to share the aether foundation

i must have all possible ideas for my story before i start it soon

DarkPokeball1985

Years
  • yes i was taught about that already he will choose the world who lusamine has controled the ultra beasts because it will be easy to convince her to share the aether foundation

i must have all possible ideas for my story before i start it soon

Will you be posting your story in the FanFiction area of the forums? Just wondering. I myself am preparing to write my own story focusing on a new trainer although Ash Ketchum will only be written as a side character in the first book as I have no plans on continuing to follow the character as the show is doing that already. I prefer adding my own trainer to the already existing world of Pokemon.

Years
    • Seen Feb 17, 2018
    When I played Ultra Sun then I hoped for a SHOCKING story, ofcourse it was the best so far.
    But it still let me down. I hoped that we would find Lillie's lost dad or something, a big plot twist, how Lilli'es dad changed and became a Ultra Recon Squad Person. But nothing happened, just found a new rare legend like any other game. I know that stuff happen in the story but not something special. I hope that GameFreak will read this ( practically impossible ) And get some inspiration

But we found her lost dad, didn't we? It's just a boring revelation IMHO

Flowerchild

fleeting assembly
    Years
  • I wasn't really expecting major story changes - it's basically in like with the kind of thing we've gotten every "third version". I was a bit disappointed but I feel like people hyped this release up more than usual.

Years
    • Seen Nov 1, 2023
    When I played Ultra Sun then I hoped for a SHOCKING story, ofcourse it was the best so far.

I agree. I think for all intents and purposes the fact that the games watered down the story is very disheartening. For an AU, the setting is criminally underused.

Back