• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Darkness Beyond

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
@Darkthreat - I'm looking for a timid surf pikachu from the pokewalker. Not from the PBR. =/

@Akatsuki - I'm just looking for a timid surf pikachu from the pokewalker.

@RyanRagnorak - sure. I guess.

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
im afraid i can't get you a timid surfing pikachu but i can get a timid pikachu with hp ice if you want :/

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
I'm really not interested in a regular pikachu without surf. Sorry.

Was there any pokemon that you wanted?

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
Well i wanted a impish gligar female or impish ditto
please. if there is any other pokemon you want feel free to ask.

kuchikie

darkness is faster than light~
Years
hi ^^ need EV training?i can train all EV including defence and sp Defence now..
i can train up to 18 pokemon if you want, but it will take a few days..
i'm so excited since i can train all EV now hahaha

Last edited:
Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
@Darkthreat - I'll let you know if there's anything that I'm looking for. And I don't have an impish gligar or an impish ditto.

@Kuchikie - Yes.

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
well thanks for the help sigh this game really hates me since i cannot obtain a impish gligar lol

Years
  • Seen Dec 12, 2010
no need anymore the stupid game actually started to function properly enough to give me a impish gligar and also the ability i wanted - sand veil , took long enough...Thanks for the offer though. if you want a starter shop i can give you most of the starters.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
No it's okay, Thanks for the offer though. I'm getting myself a new pokemon from the 5th gen. from my mail soon. So if you're planning on getting some new RNG'd pokemon from the 5th gen., I'll be glad to trade with you.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Apr 20, 2024
If you insist , anything else you need in the future you may ask me.

@Kuchikie, Akatsuki, and DarkThreat - okay, I can't trade right now. Because I'm going on a vacation to visit my mother at Oklahoma. I should be back probably on Sunday or monday morning. I'll see you guys later when I get back. Bye!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back