• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] 5 iv whatever you want for a magnemite with Analytic

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kyzy

Big Cat
Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    Hi! I can breed you whatever you want for a magnemite with its hidden ability. If I get multiple offers, I'll probably choose whatever is easiest to trade for, but things I already have 5 IV's on are:

-Vulpix
    -Rockruff
    - Venipede (nearly 6 perfect)
    -Bagon

If you want any of these pokemon I'll instantly nab ya. I can't guarantee natures/genders or what the IV's are in, but the pokemon will definitely be 5 iv!

If you want anything else, just comment here! :) Thanks for any help!

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Hello, still looking? I have an Analytic Magnemite, although I don't really need any of what you've listed. At the moment I'm looking for things like PP Ups/Maxes, Rare Candies, or spare Johto balls/Pokemon in Johto balls.

Kyzy

Big Cat
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    I have a single pp up and that is all. ;-; sorry!

Hello, still looking? I have an Analytic Magnemite, although I don't really need any of what you've listed. At the moment I'm looking for things like PP Ups/Maxes, Rare Candies, or spare Johto balls/Pokemon in Johto balls.

Kyzy

Big Cat
    Years
    • Seen Mar 2, 2017
    If you're okay with parting with your last one, then I'll trade. :)

Id be very happy!! its been sitting in my bag for a while, I was gonna just waste it on something random so. :P Getting this magnemite has honestly been such a pain in the ass. Seems like youre the only one in the world with one with its hidden ability :P

Years
    • Seen Nov 30, 2017
    Id be very happy!! its been sitting in my bag for a while, I was gonna just waste it on something random so. :P Getting this magnemite has honestly been such a pain in the ass. Seems like youre the only one in the world with one with its hidden ability :P
    They were quite awkward to chain thanks to paralysis and confusion. Moongeist Beam (or Mold Breaker) is useful for bypassing their Sturdy ability. Let me know what times you are usually on and I'll try and catch you so we can trade. :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back