• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Giveaway Shiny Poipole/Zeraora, USA/NA version only

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Oct 1, 2022
    1. I am pretty sure you already know about Shiny Poipole, but any of you didn't have chance to get it or any of your local don't have GS (Gamestop), then this is your chance to get it because it deadline on Dec 28.

8 lefts. Might not get more, depend my GS have left.

2. It is that Meowth's uncle?! It yellow cat! It is super flashing with claw and lightning! It Zeraora! Finally we are waiting this moment for long time since Ultra release last year. This is your chance to get it because it will deadline on Jan 24, 2019.

2 lefts. Will get more later. Already got over 20 people got this code from me.

The rules is very simple.

1. Tell me where do you live in State or country around USA as Canada, PR, Cuba, and Mexico.
    2. If you have USA version on your 3DS and your game cartridge outside of NA like Europe, then you must show me the picture to proof that you actually have it for USA version with you.
    3. Code will not post in here. You must pm. If you are new and can't pm, then I will PM you and will ask you what state are you in or outside of USA.
    4. In pm, you will tell me which number you want. Look up at the top before the rules. If you don't understand, then 1 is Shiny Poipole. 2 is Zeraora.

Last edited:

lukelukeluke93

Megaluke
    Years
  • 1. I am pretty sure you already know about Shiny Poipole, but any of you didn't have chance to get it or any of your local don't have GS (Gamestop), then this is your chance to get it because it deadline on Dec 28.

10 lefts. Might not get more, depend my GS have left.

2. It is that Meowth's uncle?! It yellow cat! It is super flashing with claw and lightning! It Zeraora! Finally we are waiting this moment for long time since Ultra release last year. This is your chance to get it because it will deadline on Jan 24, 2019.

10 lefts. Will get more later. Already got over 20 people got this code from me.

The rules is very simple.

1. Tell me where do you live in State or country around USA as Canada, PR, Cuba, and Mexico.
    2. If you have USA version on your 3DS and your game cartridge outside of NA like Europe, then you must show me the picture to proof that you actually have it for USA version with you.
    3. Code will not post in here. You must pm. If you are new and can't pm, then I will PM you and will ask you what state are you in or outside of USA.
    4. In pm, you will tell me which number you want. Look up at the top before the rules. If you don't understand, then 1 is Shiny Poipole. 2 is Zeraora.

hi there, I am from Singapore but I only have a US version of Ultra Sun with me, may I have a Zeraora code?

Years
    • Seen Oct 28, 2019
    i live in the philippines and i have us 2ds and cartridge. can i have a zeraora code please. thanks!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back