• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Heyyo!

Charmanderdude

Burning Passion
Years
  • Hey everyone! Guess this is the appropriate place for my first shitpost? Just kidding, but I'm very excited to be a part of this community. Pokemon is well, awesome. A childhood favorite and I've learned a lot from playing and hanging out with fans of the franchise. I mainly came back to PokeCommunity to keep up with ROM hacking scene looking at how this is the biggest Pokemon hack site on the web, and one day I hope I can make my own.

If you check out my profile, it says I joined September 2013. That is true, and it was under a different username and holy hell was it cringy. I was pretty young and probably made some hilariously shitty posts, luckily though they were all deleted somehow? I ain't complaining, saves me the embarrassment. lol

EDIT: Swear words are censored, looks like I'll have to stop using them then heh heh...

Last edited:
    Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    You have indeed picked the right forum to start in!

For the record, don't feel too embarrassed by your first account. I think everyone here has at least one that they're ashamed of at this point, lmao. Also, you can disable/enable swear censors though your Settings. Just go to General and scroll down to see the options there. We obviously don't encourage heavy swearing but as long as it's reasonable you're fine. :)

But most importantly, welcome to PC! Feel free to ask any questions if you've got any. :) Happy posting!

Charmanderdude

Burning Passion
    Years
  • You have indeed picked the right forum to start in!

For the record, don't feel too embarrassed by your first account. I think everyone here has at least one that they're ashamed of at this point, lmao. Also, you can disable/enable swear censors though your Settings. Just go to General and scroll down to see the options there. We obviously don't encourage heavy swearing but as long as it's reasonable you're fine. :)

But most importantly, welcome to PC! Feel free to ask any questions if you've got any. :) Happy posting!

Ooooh, goodie. Thank you for telling me about that! I'm one of those lazy people that barely bother to check out settings before making my first post lmao But I appreciate the help. I'll definitely make sure to tone down the swearing. (as hard as it may be, I'm a total potty mouth rip)

CodeHelmet

Banned
    Years
  • Welcome to PC. Got a favorite game, region, character and Pokemon? Feel free to drop by PokeAnime and PokeTrivia boards.

Back