• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon trainer in need!! :'(

Status
Not open for further replies.

Saint Oasis

Pokemon trainer open to friends 🙏
Years
  • Can anyone please just be my friend and help me trade my Pokemon so I can level them up.... Ummmm I'm new to this but I'm open to many obstacles and friends. Please my Nintendo name is: SaintOasis

Saint Oasis

Pokemon trainer open to friends 🙏
    Years
  • Omfggggggg listen I don't who you are but you'll be doing such a solid I owe you for life (on Pokemon standards lol) till ultra sun/Moon and beyond. You don't have to do this and you're choosing to do this, thank you.?? Add me: SaintOasis

P.s do you know anyone giving away a Xerneas? Or do you know Hub or site that people use to trade or connect with other people to trade?

Last edited:

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    I don't know of anyone giving away Xerneas at the moment, but if anyone were to at somepoint, it would be in the giveaway section. Somebody there is giving out free shiny dittos, but maybe at some point there is going to be a Xerneas one. When are you online for me to help you evolve your pokemon? Is this in sun and moon, and what is your IGN? Thanks for replying.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Who is your trainer on your game, what are they named? That's the IGN.

Ida13

Gone For a While
    Years
    • Seen Dec 6, 2017
    Hi! I'm online now. My IGN is Ida.

I'm in FP.

Last edited by a moderator:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back