• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Script] Pokemon emerald How make sprite disappear!

Years
    • Seen Oct 23, 2023
    I recently started hacking in Pokemon Emerald,i can't understand how to make the truck after getting to the house after the first level script dissapear!
    Also i can see the Mom sprite in littleroot town in the house in the A-M but it's not visible in the game only when you getting out of the truck and it comes out of the door,basically
    the question is how to make a sprite be visible in a certain time on event and after the event will dissapear??

Asith

Uwao
    Years
    • Seen Apr 13, 2024
    I recently started hacking in Pokemon Emerald,i can't understand how to make the truck after getting to the house after the first level script dissapear!
    Also i can see the Mom sprite in littleroot town in the house in the A-M but it's not visible in the game only when you getting out of the truck and it comes out of the door,basically
    the question is how to make a sprite be visible in a certain time on event and after the event will dissapear??

You would use flags on each object to accomplish that. This is a fundamental so I strongly suggest reading a full overworld scripting tutorial: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showpost.php?p=9810740&postcount=26

Back