• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] Anyone Got A FEMALE Speed Boost Torchic? (Or Blaziken) if so I’ll trade some shinies for it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Here's Da Shinys (All BR Mega Variants):

Shiny Sceptile
    Shiny Swampert
    Shiny Heracross
    Shiny Latios
    Shiny Gardevoir
    Shiny Kyogre
    Shiny Darkari
    Shiny Beedrill
    Shiny Tapu Koko
    Shiny Garchomp
    And Shiny Dialga

Ask For Info on Shinys, if these don't interest you, tell me, and I'll offer more.

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    I do have the materials to produce exactly what you want, Ill take care of it now. I shall have your shiny tapu koko in exchange, all right?

CosmoeomJ

CosmoeomJ
    Years
  • I have male JPN speed boost torchic dream ball I'll take shiny darkrai I need you fc my fc4270 5544 0876

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    Here's Da Shinys (All BR Mega Variants):

Shiny Sceptile
    Shiny Swampert
    Shiny Heracross
    Shiny Latios
    Shiny Gardevoir
    Shiny Kyogre
    Shiny Darkari
    Shiny Beedrill
    Shiny Tapu Koko
    Shiny Garchomp
    And Shiny Dialga

Ask For Info on Shinys, if these don't interest you, tell me, and I'll offer more.

I have a female blaziken and tell me about your shinies please

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2018
    Sorry for the late reply's,

I have a female blaziken and tell me about your shinies please

All are above level 70 with 3-6 IVs, (except Gardevoir and Sceptile with no max IVs but still high) half of them are timid natured except Swampert and Heracross (Adamant) and Sceptile (hasty) along with Beedrill and Garchomp (jolly) and Darkari with a modest nature. All of them have essential egg moves you'd find on smogon sets (in heracrosses case rock blast) and that pretty much concludes it.

Btw does it have speed boost?

I have male JPN speed boost torchic dream ball I'll take shiny darkrai I need you fc my fc4270 5544 0876

Sorry, I'm only taking females

I do have the materials to produce exactly what you want, Ill take care of it now. I shall have your shiny tapu koko in exchange, all right?

Is their a way you could make it in oras? Or is it already in sun and moon?

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2020
    All are above level 70 with 3-6 IVs, (except Gardevoir and Sceptile with no max IVs but still high) half of them are timid natured except Swampert and Heracross (Adamant) and Sceptile (hasty) along with Beedrill and Garchomp (jolly) and Darkari with a modest nature. All of them have essential egg moves you'd find on smogon sets (in heracrosses case rock blast) and that pretty much concludes it.

yes and what other pokemon do you need because i could help you

Years
    • Seen Jun 16, 2023
    Sorry for the late reply's,

Sorry, I'm only taking females

Is their a way you could make it in oras? Or is it already in sun and moon?

Yes i can make them in both ORAS and SM. But tapu koko isnt featured at all in oras right? :)

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back