• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[SHOP] Poke Mafia -> Event, legend, shiny and Ev

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
what are the moves on the ursarang and what ability does it have?
i need the nature of your shiny omanite
later i give u stats

VAPOREON Bold 446/132/240/254/226/182

Was wondering if it has the egg move wish on it.

If so I can offer shiny evd lv.100 Rampardos Adamant 392/471/152/144/133/149
i can check if u want i needn't ramparados :(

You wanted to trade a Shiny Bold Clefary but never came back to my thread
man i have chosen clefairy. have u choose your from my shop?
can u clone?

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Hmm, I could also offer you all shiny ev trained Rampardos, Cresslia, Gengar, Gliscor, Tyranitar, Dusknoir, Mamoswine, Metagross, Leafeon, and Umbreon. If you like any of them just say and ill post their stats/nature. Also I would greatly appriciate it if you checked :)

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
man i have chosen clefairy. have u choose your from my shop?
can u clone?

Yes l can, Clefary for your Magnezone then....

and any other shiny's you looking for as l can breed a shiny for you if interested

Last edited:

latios09

Super Event Trader
Years
Interested in XD Lugia

Can offer
I have lovely place mew, Pokemon Fan club jirachi, GameStop Deoxys, TRU Regigigas(other offer pending) and if you can clone back, pktopia pikachu, 10 aniv celebi, mystry mew, wishmkr jirachi.

Years
  • Seen Sep 27, 2009
Interested in XD Lugia

Can offer
I have lovely place mew, Pokemon Fan club jirachi, GameStop Deoxys, TRU Regigigas(other offer pending) and if you can clone back, pktopia pikachu, 10 aniv celebi, mystry mew, wishmkr jirachi.
tnx for the offer man, but i'm searching shiny ev i haven't or shiny ut good nature i haven't

Years
  • Seen Sep 13, 2009
Hmm, I could also offer you all shiny ev trained Rampardos, Cresslia, Gengar, Gliscor, Tyranitar, Dusknoir, Mamoswine, Metagross, Leafeon, and Umbreon. If you like any of them just say and ill post their stats/nature. Also I would greatly appriciate it if you checked :)

Just in cas you didn't see it.

Dark Nero

Feel The Darkness
Years
Sorry to say but your Shiny Metagross is fake, as you can not catch Metagross on route 223, you can only get him of Seven in S/R/E or by breeding him and the egg hatching.

So your Metagross is/was an AR hack

Years
  • Seen Jun 19, 2011
i'm interested in these:
BLAZIKEN Adamant 288/361/165/218/174/240
CHARIZARD Modest 290/180/183/348/203/298
TYRANITAR adamant 352/399/256/203/236/160
SLAKING Adamant 504/460/214/199/153/236

CMT, i also have shiny glaceon lvl 14 quiet natured. EV trained in SpA a little. also have a shiny adamant totodile UT.

Back