• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which Legendary do you despise the most?

MegaTailzChao

how do i shot arrows
Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Aug 12, 2010
    I dislike all of the legendaries in Diamond/Pearl. I don't HATE them, they're just...Uncool.

Except Arceus. I REALLY dislike Arceus. Almost close to hating him.

I mean come on, he's barely a god! You can catch him then enter him into contests in pretty pink ribbons and make him dance for an audience! I;m not sure that's very god-like. Also his base stats are retarded.

Me2UJus4Free

It's peanut butter jelly time!
    Years
  • I mean come on, he's barely a god! You can catch him then enter him into contests in pretty pink ribbons and make him dance for an audience! I;m not sure that's very god-like. Also his base stats are retarded.

That's blasphemes. not what you said, but entering a god into a Pokemon contest and making it dance. Nintendo really do not think this through. I'm sure many people would be offended by the thought of deity dancing in a contest.

Years
  • I think the amount of legendaries in the game now has spoilt the legendary Pokemon novelty now. I agree that some Pokemon shouldn't be regarded as legends that are, for example Shaymin, Manaphy etc.

The first 2 generation legendaries are the only ones I have respect for, especially the 5 birds, Art, Zap, Mol as well as Lugia and Ho-oh.

Inept Prodigy

Skillfully Unskilled
    Years
    • Seen Jun 12, 2014
    Yeah, but Lugia wa actually good. Th ones I don' like are Deoxys, becaues gamefreak had to go all "Let's give it insane strength" on me, Arceus, because everyones doodooing on themselves for one, and palkia, because it looks dumb, hence my Diamind version...

Yeah, I like Lugia too. Just saying it's a legendary too.

Dymin

Pokemon Master
    Years
    • Seen Oct 7, 2007
    I don't like Celebi that much, I remember when I was re-watching PKMN4Ever and how Celebi is like dead kind of, my older bro pointed out that it looked like an alien and I couldn't stop laughing and the English translation made it so much more funnier.

ScizorRacer12

Elite Poke' Ranger
    Years
  • Well

Well for Me. I think all lendaries make you feel like your powerful. Well they don't. Yes folks you heard me they don't. Expect for the Reges. They are beastly. Also Palkia is rubish. Almost 50% of the GTS trading is like, they demand Palika. I mean come on.If you need to get rid of a lendary do it.

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • I wouldn't say I despise any of the legendaries, but Mewtwo is the one I like the least. I just don't care for it that much, looks and all.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen May 22, 2017
    I don't like Heatran, Giratina or the Regis, they just look.............bleh

Back