• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

2nd Gen [question] breeding in pokemon silver

Years
  • i got this account just to ask about this, sorry if this is in the wrong catagory or has the wrong flair: ive been breeding for a shiny eevee very on and off for awhile (already gotten two shiny ekans in this game via breeding) and its been going pretty well besides the fact that suddenly there have been no eggs coming? ive come on every so often to run around the city to get an egg to appear but nothing is happening and its been so long without an egg that its making me loose hope. do i just have to continue riding back and forth on my bike and hope to get another egg or is there something i should try?

SawkTheWarrior

SW-7387-7525-9201
    Years
  • Are you breeding an offspring with a parent? just saying, but if your not, catch a new eevee and ditto/whatever else you are using. In gen 2 due to a bug, if a pokemon has the same DEF evs/ivs, then they cant breed. I hope that helps!

Back