• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Custom Poekdex UI

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    The title says it all. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to make a custom pokedex ui.

Years
  • The title says it all. Could someone point me in the right direction on how to make a custom pokedex ui.

Simply go into the Graphics/Picutres/Pokedex folder. All of the files are there. Simply change the colors, assets and stuff using an art program like Photoshop or Aseprite. If you have Graphical Design/Pixel Art experience, this part should be simple.

Just keep messing around with it until you find a style you like. Be sure to keep locations of things in the same place, unless you want to edit the scripts and stuff, otherwise it'll look weird.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    Simply go into the Graphics/Picutres/Pokedex folder. All of the files are there. Simply change the colors, assets and stuff using an art program like Photoshop or Aseprite. If you have Graphical Design/Pixel Art experience, this part should be simple.

Just keep messing around with it until you find a style you like. Be sure to keep locations of things in the same place, unless you want to edit the scripts and stuff, otherwise it'll look weird.

Thanks. Do you happen to know what script I would edit if i did want to make some changes like that?

Years
  • Thanks. Do you happen to know what script I would edit if i did want to make some changes like that?

In Essentials 18.1, you'd need ot edit PScreen_PauseMenu, PScreen_PokedexMenu, PScreen_PokedexMain, and PScreen_PokedexEntry. Depending on what you want to change.

Years
    • Seen Jun 27, 2021
    In Essentials 18.1, you'd need ot edit PScreen_PauseMenu, PScreen_PokedexMenu, PScreen_PokedexMain, and PScreen_PokedexEntry. Depending on what you want to change.

Thanks you have been a massive help.

Back