• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Emulator] TGB Dual

Status
Not open for further replies.

d4rk

Oh my Arceus!
Years
Hey there,

(I didn't know where to post this but here seems okay)

I discovered this emulator : TGB Dual.
I don't have much information about it but they say you can trade Pokémon or battle like Game Link allowed it back in the days.

SO.
If netbattle really is supported by this emulator it would make a good idea to have trainer fights among the PokeCommunity.

Especially on ROM Hacks.
(If netbattle is not supported then I don't know and this thread is virtually useless.)

Did you use this soft already?
Does it give good results?

___

Feel free to ask for a fight on this topic.
Code:
Game name : 
Baserom name : 
Level [XX-YY] : 
Rules :

Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Apr 8, 2021
I'm five years too late, but are you still using TGB Dual? I'd be down for battles on Pokemon Crystal.

Sydian

fake your death.
Years
I'm five years too late, but are you still using TGB Dual? I'd be down for battles on Pokemon Crystal.

hey friend, he might still be looking, but since this thread is five years old, i think it would be better to send him a message directly instead of reviving this olden thread. going to go ahead and lock this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back