• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Sword & Shield] Anyone doing a Dynamax Adventure with Latias?

Toastypk

Baku.
Years
  • Sorry if this goes in a different board, it isn't really a trade, and I don't really know where else to post this.

I love the Dynamax Adventures, and I love collecting the legendaries. But like in the regular games, you can only get certain legendaries per game. However, I found that if you're lucky enough and join an online Dynamax Adventure with someone who is doing a run for a legendary that's unavailable to you, you can catch it, or add it to your bookmarks! This way, I now have both Dialga and Palkia in my Sword game. But this does depend a lot on luck.

I'm looking to get Latias, who is a legendary I quite adore. Unfortunately most of my previous games don't have her, and Latios is found in Sword instead. I would love to join someone's Dynamax Adventure who has her in their bookmarks, so I can add her to my own.

I know someone can put a link code for these things. Can someone get me set up with her? (and is there a thread already where people are going on Dynamax Adventures with others already?)

Back