• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[ROM Hack] Pokemon soul silver randomizer nuzlocke

Years
    • Seen Jul 13, 2020
    After some time of waiting for the introduction to end i wake up I go downstairs and wait some more minutes of my previous life talking to mom and her giving me stuff but I move on then I go outside and a cutscenes plays and then a marill appears and his/her trainer at his/her trainers home then I go to the lab that is right next door I talk to proffesor Elm and then he gives me a task and also an option to choose in between 3 random pokemon and there is a: ground type Wobbuffet, a fighting type zigzagoon and the last one I don't remember but out of all of them I choose wobbufett because why not it's a really funny pokemon it knows crush grip, confusion, heat wave and magma storm none of these have the right typing though just like the Wobbuffet so (I named him ritchie after ash's rival that was basically ash's team looking in a mirror) i go to get my pokegear from my mom and leave trying to avoid as much tall grass as I can but I wasn't able to and ran into a spirittomb but a ran away since I did not have pokeballs I got to cherygrove city without anymore encounters the old man shows me around and gives me a pair of running shoes and then a map I go through the tall grass without encountering a pokemon but a man stops me because he wants me to see his house and house apricorn box thing after trying to get an item I run into a ledian and I ritchie almost faints well I get to Mr pokemon's house and this was where I decided to end it for the day and pick up where I was tomorrow.

Today was really scary when I ran into the ledian it did not let me escape so I had to kill it (rip ledian) the good thing even if I died I would have been okay because I still did not get pokeballs.

Last edited:
    Back