• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] [17.2]water always appears on top with the "hasReflections?" pbterrain check.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    So i disabled it after initially updating from v16 to v17, but realise i wanted to sort it. my tilemap_xp script section is exactly identical to v17 vanilla.

example of what i mean:
    [17.2]water always appears on top with the "hasReflections?" pbterrain check.

I've seen people have issues with it, but those errors of appearing under/not appearing were intentional for reflections to work. however it seems its giving it positive priority or z value. not even the reflections show.
    reflections is only ever mentioned in tilemap_xp and terrain, so unsure here.

any help would be great, its not game breaking just a inconvenience.

Back