• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Issue: Charizard evolves into charizard x but not y in oppsoing trainers team

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Age 22
  • Seen Jul 17, 2020
Hi,Iam new here so I was thinking that someone would guide me through the issue that i am having in essentials v17.2 .So,the problem is that i have defined every item in essentials and everything works ,even charizard evolves into charizard x but when i do the same using charizarditey as the held item the script seems to be working but the sprite does not changes.Have i done something wrong while naming the sprites because the script is fine and is working.Any help will be appreciated.I have named them as (006_1 for charizard x and 006_2 for charizard y)

Years
  • Age 31
  • Seen Apr 21, 2024
Sorry bro. This section is for questions about the site.

If you need help with that, check the proper forum. Game Development or ROM Hacking depending on your project.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back