• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

HP Numbers Behind HP Graphic

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    I'm using v17.2 and I'm currently editing the PokeBattle_Scene script. I've changed the HP bar to be much taller than default in order to display the HP numbers on top of it, but I've noticed that the HP numbers by default are behind the graphic. I know that the fix is as simple as changing the z index/position of the text but I'm not sure where to go to edit it. I've done various searches through the script, but I can't find anything that makes sense. Anyone have any ideas?

This is the part of the code I'm looking to display on top of the HP graphic.
    Code:
        # Draw Pokémon's HP numbers
        if @showhp
          hpstring = _ISPRINTF("{1: 2d}/{2: 2d}",self.hp,@battler.totalhp)
          textpos.push([hpstring,@spritebaseX+188,40,true,base,shadow])
        end

Thanks for your time.

Years
    • Seen Jan 24, 2019
    It seems the fix was as simple as moving the draw code behind the graphic code. Just going to leave this here for future reference if anyone needs it.

Back