• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Problem when entering to wild battle

Years
    • Seen Apr 15, 2024
    ?Alola!
    This is my first post here, and I have an error when I pass al the game data at least most to a new Essentials (16,2) and the most part of things are perfect, but when I entering to a Wild Pok?mon Battle, I've got this error:
    ---------------------------
    Pokemon Essentials Esp v16.2
    Script 'PScreen_Bag' line 726: NoMethodError occurred.

undefined method `length' for nil:NilClass
    Aceptar

Sorry for my bad English, I talk spanish

Rinkoou

Awful-Pun Master
    Years
  • Hi, see how it says 'PScreen_Bag' and 'line 726'? That's the biggest hint to how to solve this. If you go to the script section (F11) and go to the script named 'PScreen_Bag', look at the 726th line. If you could send a screenshot of it or something, maybe I could help?

Hola, ?ves c?mo dice 'PScreen_Bag' y 'l?nea 726'? Esa es la mayor pista de c?mo resolver esto. Si va a la secci?n de guiones (F11) y va al gui?n llamado 'PScreen_Bag', mire a linea 726. Si pudieras enviar una captura de pantalla o algo as?, ?podr?a ayudarte?

Back