• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Diglotic's first day of Schkoooll

Soopa Derp Cat

You dank memester you
Years
    • Seen Oct 14, 2016
    Orangeinal character.
    Name: Diglotic
    Species: Milotic and Diglett fusion
    Sex: Female
    Personality: Strong and independent sassy desirable cool nerd jock woman.

WARNING: THIS STORY IS SO COOL THAT YOUR BRAIN WILL EXPLODE UNLESS YOU'RE AT LEAST 13 YEARS OF AGE. VIEWER DISCRETION IS ADVISED.
    pokefusion__diglotic_by_soopaderpcat-d9woi7s.png

Diglotic's first day of Schkoooll.

Diglotic woke up on her first day of school. Her dad came upstairs all like "Oi get up ya good 'fer nothin' loch ness turd parasite!" Diglotic jumped out of her window and flew to school.

"My dad is not hip." She scowled as she meditated on just how unhip her father was. He didn't drink frappucino and rarely even fluidly challenged traditional gender roles.

When she arrived she noticed that her boyfriend Sanswich the Skelesquirtle was already there on campus. He was in the middle of concocting a dank new intranet maymay when he spotted her out of the corner of his eye. "Oh, hi Diglotic." he said, blushing. "Hi" she said, hugging him with her sensuous eyebrows (which are technically made out of dirt but that just made it all the more socially experimental.)

"I dumped you for Sally Slaking." Sanswich said. "Also I'm your real father. You're adopted, and I hate you."

Diglotic began to cry. Sally Slaking laughed. Diglotic glared and pulled out a laser cannon. Sally was soon explode, and then Diglotic had her turn to laugh.

"You can't do that!" Said principal Snorlax.

"Oh can't I?" Diglotic said, smirking.

"NO."

Sally's mollecules then un-exploded back together. Diglotic flew back home in embarassement. "Hey dad? Not real dad? Whatever the heck your name is? I'm home. I'm expelled." Her dad heard this, and began to have anger in his heart towards her. "How dare you call me not real dad!"

"Um-"

"I'M GOING TO EAT YOU DIGLOTIC!"

"Not if I eat you first!"

"Not if I can stop it!" Said Charles Bartholomew Z. Ard the parental advisory Charizard. He Flare Blitzed through the wall and rammed into them both. It did little damage since they were water-ground types, but he wasn't quite ready to give up! He unleashed his ultimate attack, Hyper Beam (not recommended for competitive play) and completely destroyed them both.

Diglotic survived though. Please help me Diglotic is stalking me in real life now ow off hey stop it OW OOOH STOP IT THE PAIN *stabbing noises* THE PAIN *wood sawing noises* OH NO NOW I'M ALMOST DEAD *jack-in the-box and squeaky toy noises followed by the sound of a limp body being thrown through a glass window and landing on the ground* hahahaha I am Diglotic typing now you're next Jimmy John.

Back