• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Need help with Multiple Forms

Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2020
    So i want to have Ash Greninja in my game. I did all the graphics and defined Ash Greninja in pokemonforms.txt
    #-------------------------------
    [GRENINJA-1]
    FormName=Ash Greninja
    BaseStats=72,145,67,132,153,71

I modified the Event they used to transform Deoxys but it doesn't work(i just replaced every Deoxys with Greninja). I can manually Edit his form with the debug menu and it works fine but i want an NPC to activate the form

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • So i want to have Ash Greninja in my game. I did all the graphics and defined Ash Greninja in pokemonforms.txt
    #-------------------------------
    [GRENINjA-1]
    FormName=Ash Greninja
    BaseStats=72,145,67,132,153,71

I modified the Event they used to transform Deoxys but it doesn't work(i just replaced every Deoxys with Greninja). I can manually Edit his form with the debug menu and it works fine but i want an NPC to activate the form

Edit putting "J" instead "j" and test again.

Last edited:

WolfPP

Spriter/ Pixel Artist
    Years
  • So, try to put inside _Forms script, like Deoxys haves:
    Spoiler:

Now, like Deoxys event:
    Need help with Multiple Forms

P.S: I puted 255 like switch number.

Last edited:
    Back