• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

The Binding of Pokemon Aftercatch

NeonGeaso

Neon
Years
  • What's up Pokecommunity, it's me Neon and today a propose an idea:
    let's put The Binding of Isaac together with Pokemon. They are both my favorite game series of all time and we need to come up with a plan to put this game into fruition. First i have to show you the major details:

This is the type chart and it has mostly different typings, with a few of them kept for the sake of logic.
    Screen%20Shot%202017-04-10%20at%208.21.12%20AM.png
    (if image is broken look at attachment

And this is the link to the Entire "Isaacdex" where i explain more of my ideas for this game https://docs.google.com/document/d/1XeKDiMLkxp24-1CDBELxFy0wPtio8vMgauKLqb44XBs/edit?usp=sharing

Potential Features
    Spoiler:
    The Story???
    I am really not sure about the story as of yet, i need to flesh out the ideas in my head,
    and i'm not sure if i want to use RPG Maker or Rom Hacking yet But i do know that it will be the same plot as the BoI game, just more "Pokemon" like, with the "Friendly Ball" and other charming items!!!​
    Now all i have to do is go through the game files and find all the sprites for the monsters. if i don't find that i'll report back here with a "OH NO MY LIFE IS OVER etc. etc. etc. But for now i am handling this project alone unless i get YOUR help! until then ~~~(•ω•) NeonGeaso

Attachments

• Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 8.21.12 AM.png
      Screen Shot 2017-04-10 at 8.21.12 AM.png
      11.1 KB · Views: 7
    Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    love the idea, I love pokemon spin off games...the pokemon brand is great with a lot.. if you want to brain storm story line ideas we can chat up if you want. hope you do the shooter battle system and not the regular pokemon battleing... good luck buddy

NeonGeaso

Neon
    Years
  • love the idea, I love pokemon spin off games...the pokemon brand is great with a lot.. if you want to brain storm story line ideas we can chat up if you want. hope you do the shooter battle system and not the regular pokemon battleing... good luck buddy

Why would I make this Pokemon game a shooter? I mean there is already a Pokemon mod for Isaac. I love that your willing to help me but I want people who can hack roms, or use RPG maker. As a teen who can't do much that's all I need. Thanks!

Years
    • Seen Dec 18, 2019
    Why would I make this Pokemon game a shooter? I mean there is already a Pokemon mod for Isaac. I love that your willing to help me but I want people who can hack roms, or use RPG maker. As a teen who can't do much that's all I need. Thanks!
    oh really cool im checking that out.... all right good luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 13, 2022
    Now I'm a religious person and I don't like anything that's considered evil in Christianity, but Binding of Issac was a fun game, so I can see a fangame using the characters as Pokemon and the typings and ideas look cool.

SpartaLazor

Doofus Lunarius
    Years
  • Why would I make this Pokemon game a shooter? I mean there is already a Pokemon mod for Isaac. I love that your willing to help me but I want people who can hack roms, or use RPG maker. As a teen who can't do much that's all I need. Thanks!

Some advice: admitting that you can't do much yourself is never going to help you assemble a team - you need to be able pull your own weight. It's your game after all; you'll be doing most of the work anyway. Just take some time to learn how to hack a ROM or use Essentials. It'll definitely help in the long run.

Back