• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

#007 and still not quiet...

Flame Claw

Flaminator
Years
KABOOM! I changed my mind and decided to evolve Ofcannon.
008gunnongr4.jpg

Here's some info about why it's light:
When Ofcannon evolves, sometimes they randomley change type into Dark or Light. Some say this has something to do with the amount of times they shot as an Ofcannon.

Zack

Arr!
Years
Once again, it looks nothing like a pokemon. We're looking for creatures who resemble things, not the things themselfs. Your cannon "pokemon" aren't pokemon, they're more like cannons with a mind, nothing like pokemon. Pokemon are creatures/animals, possessed cannons fall nowhere near pokemon.

Should have left it alone without the power or something, its too scrunched and there is bad placement. For example the energys aren't on their circles and everything is close together. If you have to have 2 attacks and a power use a smaller font size, don't cram it into the box randomly.
http://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=25154
Read please :)
I've only done one fake and I know the correct placement and stuff.

Now for the attacks, Shoot Back isn't a good name, as that sounds more like a counterattack when its more of a lucky shot. I'd call it Confused Fire (fire as in shooting things) or something.
Metallic Bomb is ok but bombs are always metallic, they're made of metal last time I checked. Reflex Leaning Shoot is a boring attack name, if you had to use it, it should be called "Reflex Leaning Shot", not shoot.

Years
mmmm, they reaaaalllly hate your cannons
i must say as well they don't look like Pokémons.

The card is overall perfect :) finally you made one perfectly

what is with the art having white lines running through it and the Pokemon doesn't really look like a cannon anymore? and also the attacks don't make sense really.
With your Poké-Body if Gunno is confused, if tails........wait a minute you forgot to add in "flip a coin"!!!!, for the attack success check?!?
and for the last attack 2 Energies in which you flip 3 coins and you get to knock out the defending Pokémon? what if you don't? you've done no damage to the defending Pokémon and Gunnon is confused for nothing???
abit mental it is

Datriot

Tachikama!!!
Years
Zack said:
Your cannon "pokemon" aren't pokemon, they're more like cannons with a mind, nothing like pokemon. Pokemon are creatures/animals, possessed cannons fall nowhere near pokemon.
But then again Pokémon stand for 'Pocket Monsters' and a possesed cannon or whatever that has a mind of it's own, I think stands under the Monster category to me. When you think about it, Metagross is a machine, but it has a mind of its own, just like this. There has been no written law that Pokémon have to resemble organic creatures, with eyes, etc.

I quite like the card, placement and stuff is perfect. Attacks seem a bit useless, but what they hey.

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
Well, this is a really strange but imaginative card:cool:

Like the others have said, the attacks are mental (which can be a good thing:P )

I don't mind the pokemon, its just the energy symbol placement-they're not on the CIRCLES!!

Still good card

Keep up the good work;)

Zack

Arr!
Years
Blennix said:
The card is overall perfect :) finally you made one perfectly

That was sarcasm right? The placement for the attacks was COMPLETELY wrong and all jammed together/

Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Aug 2, 2023
So there are real cards that have their attacks squashed?

Well then I agree with Blennix, the placements are all perfect

What I meant by mental was about Reflex Leaning Shoot and the pokebody working together

-Gunnon does a Reflex leaning shoot...

-:knockedou

Back