• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Would like to create a development team for new hack idea.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    I have some questions. Are you still working with us and not to be a bubble breaker but most those ideas can not be compiled on one ROM and some are extremely difficult to do. Best of luck. As of right now, you are still listed in our team.

I thought I had posted on your forum, but I guess it did not go through. For that, I apologize. When I shared these ideas on the forum, one of your hackers was very rude and disrespectful in the way they had replied. I never said all of these were possible. Nor did I say they were all for one rom. I just said they were cool ideas that might be able to be implemented in some way or fashion. I also had asked around about why not much progress was being made, and my questions were left unanswered. I do wish you the best of luck on your project.

Years
    • Seen Jun 24, 2016
    I thought I had posted on your forum, but I guess it did not go through. For that, I apologize. When I shared these ideas on the forum, one of your hackers was very rude and disrespectful in the way they had replied. I never said all of these were possible. Nor did I say they were all for one rom. I just said they were cool ideas that might be able to be implemented in some way or fashion. I also had asked around about why not much progress was being made, and my questions were left unanswered. I do wish you the best of luck on your project.

I am sorry for that hackers behavior. Your ideas are certainly welcome, and progress is being made. Check the thread. You are welcomed back anytime. Sorry I missunderstood.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    I would still like to find some people to help out! If you aren't a great hacker, like myself, I still need A LOT of help with storyline, plot, etc. Don't be afraid to say hello!

BlueEon

Weavile
    Years
    • Seen Jul 15, 2021
    I would still like to find some people to help out! If you aren't a great hacker, like myself, I still need A LOT of help with storyline, plot, etc. Don't be afraid to say hello!

Hey! I like your ideas and all, even though I'm still unsure whether they can be implemented in a Rom hack. Although not a lot of people will be willing to join you as you don't have a lot of skills in hacking, you definitely have potential to be a good story setter/maker. You should take tutorials for what you think is the most fun part in hacking. As you might know, we have a wide variety of tutorials here on the PokeCommunity. You should PM me if you are confused about something or advice. Wish you the best of luck!

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Hey! I like your ideas and all, even though I'm still unsure whether they can be implemented in a Rom hack. Although not a lot of people will be willing to join you as you don't have a lot of skills in hacking, you definitely have potential to be a good story setter/maker. You should take tutorials for what you think is the most fun part in hacking. As you might know, we have a wide variety of tutorials here on the PokeCommunity. You should PM me if you are confused about something or advice. Wish you the best of luck!

I appreciate your kind words. I understand that with a lack of experience, I won't get much help... but you have to start somewhere! Would be great to plan out things and then try and create them. :)

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    Current Progress:
    Teamed up with GreyBidoof.
    Have begun utilizing MrDollSteak's rombase, improving upon the pokedex.

We are working on updating a pokedex that would include 6th generation. It is of interest to finalize a pokedex update, even if the first rom created is mainly the same storyline (firered) with the updated pokedex. It would be awesome to use this as a patch to provide for other roms. We have been going through resources, such as sprites, back sprites, animated sprites, as well as some OW.

We are continually looking for people to mainly assist with this pokedex project, but if we find people willing to start working on a new hack (since we have plenty of additional ideas), that would be great too! Thanks

We do have a dropbox of a simulated battle with sylveon as a progress example.

Years
    • Seen Aug 16, 2014
    Hi!
    I would love to join your team and make a game.
    I don't got very much experience, but i'm eager to learn and I hope by working togheter we can both develop a game and learn tons of thing at the same time.
    As of now, I know a bit scripting, and a bit mapping, but if you need me to something else I'll do it.

Years
    • Seen Oct 5, 2014
    I never said everything had to be included. But as you can probably tell, no one was interested in helping. haha

Back