• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Arceus The Pikachu

Years
  • Age 26
  • Seen Jan 3, 2018
Arceus The Pikachu

Riland is a young Pichu who is born into a world of war and bloodshed. She lost her father to a human solider and is determined to battle and fight as a warrior instead of a healer or tailor, like most females do. Her mother, uncle and brother are all she has left and she vows to protect them with all her power.

Riland trains until she's sixteen years old. Her brother Pira is ten now and is able to be accepted as well so they both fight side by side despite their mother's protests. On the battlefield, a giant bolt of lightning strikes taking out a majority of soldiers both human and Pokémon. The lighting came from the Legendary Bird Zapdos.

Pira is struggling to defend himself from it, when Riland gets caught in the middle. Riland passes out, but as she's passed out, Pira dies, and Arceus appears. Settling the war, and transferring all of his power to Riland, he beckons the Legendries/his fellow children to protect the torn and tattered land and rebuild the nation while he sleeps within Riland.

When Riland wakes up… None of her comrades are to be seen… A Pokémon named Lucario greets her, stating that the war is over and that he's addressing her now as 'Master Arceus'. Which puzzles her. When Riland realizes that her brother died, she gets upset, and a large electrical surge nearly destroys the palace. She has great resentment towards humans – but Lucario manages to calm her down.

Sir Arron Chief of the Royal Guard steps in and takes her to see the Queen and King. They address the situation and say that her powers are too great but technically she is a 'god' now (as Arceus was The Father of Everything) and they shouldn't tamper with Arceus(s) decisions. The King states that they'll be making a peace offering to the Pokémon who were affected in the battle, as they have Pokémon who serve the Royal Guards so it shouldn't be a problem.
Riland says she wishes to assist. Even if it was a war they're still her pack, her brothers and sisters and her mother's still alive. She wishes to go assist and let everyone know her wellbeing. Riland then – with ill-confidence breaks down, she asks the Queen to give her a new name. She's not a Pikachu, she's not Arceus, and she's not Riland anymore. The Queen knights Riland as she holds her the Pikachu in her arms (much to both Sir Aaron and Lucario's surprise). She gives her the title "Sir Ace" and says she will be the one who will lead their world into peace and prosperity.

But the question is… CAN YOU do it? Which side will you choose?

Gameplay Features:

-Multiple Endings. (Through Gameplay it determines the ultimate ending of the game.)
-Character Customization (Armor, cloaks, hats, accessories)
-Different battling system (More like Final Fantasy than Pokémon)
-As the story progresses, you can play as various characters. (Like Sir Aaron or Lucario, and you can customize them with accessories)
-New Mega Evolution
-Legendaries get New Forms (Arceus has a Primal form)
-Episodic Storyline
-Time Travel (In later episodes)
-Buddy/Partner System (Buddies/Partners can assist you in battle and follow you around like in PMD/HGG/SS)

And more to be added later.

I need pretty much anyone who can help as I'm just a writer. This originated from an RP, which later was attempted into a fanfic. I think this is enough for if we worked on it to get a demo up and running. But I need spriters, artists, coders, animators, composers, etc. I also need people who'll help me with the story in later episodes. I wouldn't mind using things like RPG Maker or Unity for animation/editing. It's not really a hack. (Unity is free by the way.)

ALL POSITIONS ARE CURRENTLY OPEN.

EDIT:

I've got Ace's bio from my other computer, take a look.

Name: Ace.
Species: Pikachu - Pokémon.
Place of birth: Rota Kingdom, Hoenn Region.
Birth Parents: Commander Riley & Lady Raita. (Male and Female Raichu).
Family: Captain Rola (Uncle) & Recruit Pira (Pichu, little brother)
Birth Name: Riland.

Family:

Her father was a commander of a Pokémon Fleet that was going after humans and bandit-Pokémon. Her uncle, being the captain and her father's right hand man, took Ace and her brother in after her parents were killed by humans in combat. Though her mother Raita was more of a white mage there was a lack of soldiers on the field and was ordered to fight alongside the commander regardless. After Rola was killed by Pokémon Bandits, the war against the legends finally commenced. Pira entered the war at the age of ten.

Then, while battling – Arecus's powers began to disappear. Ace was taken to the opposing side and learnt she was meant to stop the war with the new powers (from Arceus) she had obtained. She went and 'abducted' Pira to make sure he wouldn't have to fight. Regardless of his willing to sacrifice himself, Ace told him it was nonsense and he had to do no such thing. Though, when they thought their trump card (Ace) was gaining the edge the three legendary birds appeared. Ace battled Zapdos and Pira went to challenge it and died. Afterwards, Ace swore regardless of what side she was fighting for she would avenge her brother's death with honor. No one stood in her way.

Personality:

Being born into an era of war, Ace was originally distrusting of humans. She is rather arrogant regardless of recognizing she isn't the strongest of her kind. She's hot-blooded and has a loudmouth. She speaks before she acts most of the time. But when humans and/or Pokémon finally get to know her (like Sir Aaron's Lucario) she finally becomes calmer and shows a kinder side.

Moves:

Thundershock (Pichu)
Thunderwave (Pichu-Pikachu)
Quick Attack (Pichu-Pikachu)
Thunderbolt (Pikachu)
Double Team (Pikachu)
Thunder (Pikachu)
Iron Tail (Pikachu)
Thunder Punch (Pikachu)

Current Move Set:

Iron Tail.
Double Team.
Thunder Punch.
Thunder.

Appearance:

Ace evolved from a Spiky Eared Pichu. Her ear has a knot in it still when she is a Pikachu. Her coat is that of a regular Pikachu, she is non-shiny. When she battled against Zapdos she received a thunder-bolt scar on her chest. When activating her ultimate power the scar begins to glow white. Her tail is that of a cosplay Pikachu's, she also has scruffs of fur on her head (similar to Ritchie's Pikachu) on her head and the same on her head is located on her chest above her scar.

Last edited:
Back