• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Eeveelution!

Mewstor

Legend Reality
Years
  • Thought of putting these here again to revive the old eeveelutions thread. I really liked the topic and all the different eeveelution people put to that thread. So here are my pics. They are Lefaon(grass), Summoneon(normal/flying), Ghosteon(ghost) and Floreon(bug). If you want to know more about them just ask.

Last edited:

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    Woah, these eeveelutions are amazing!

The colors are great, and the shading is very good!Very creative indeed!

Keep up the good work!

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • My favorite is still the bug one. It's just so unusual, and I have a thing for the unusual. I also love plants and green stuff, so I like Lefaon too. But that Floreon, it's just so soft looking, I can imagine its yellow feet to have the sticky suctions but the rest of its body to be real pleasant to the touch.

MoonLight

The Stars are Pretty
    Years
  • Wow these are awesome i remember the Leafaon and Summoneon pic there soo cool and the others are too Great Job!

Mewstor

Legend Reality
    Years
  • Thank you all! I hope people would start putting up there own eeveelutions too. I really liked them all in the old thread.

Back