• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon, Let's Go Mechanics

sonicfan7895

Just a dude, I guess
Years
To clarify, this is not a showcase of Pokemon Let's Go mechanics yet.

Hello!

I had a couple of ideas that I'm trying to implement for my team's game, and I wanted to try and work on porting some mechanics over from the new games, Let's Go Pikachu and Eevee in particular, and see if we can make our game a little more fresh.

What I'm talking about is the replacement of AVs over EVs. I'm well aware that I would have to replace everything mentioned about EVs within the game, but what gets me would be random AV gains upon level-up, candies for each stat and species-based candy, and maybe getting certain items upon catching certain Pokemon.

If anyone would like to collab for production of these mechanics and for use in any fan projects, feel free to reply to this thread regarding ideas or criticisms.

Would be a pleasure to work with everyone again!

Last edited:
Back