• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] GEN 3: Anyone near me willing to trade?

Status
Not open for further replies.

2figs

2Figs
Years
  • Hi everyone,

I'm totally new to this website/community, so I've yet to figure out the ropes of establishing my profile or making posts or any of that sort of thing (if this is totally the wrong kind of place to be asking this, please link me somewhere different where I'd be able to get some help) , but I'm here because I'm looking to complete the Hoenn Dex in my Pokémon Emerald, and I need probably the rarest Pokemon in that game: Feebas. I've tried for a very long time to get one, but eventually I decided I would much rather get out there and be social like the game's trading system intended, instead of locking myself in my apartment and not showering just so I can get this ugly fish.

So this leads me to my question: If any of you live anywhere near Richmond, Virginia in the United states and have a Game Boy Advance or Game Boy Advance SP, an original Ruby, Sapphire, or Emerald cartridge with a Feebas, I would love to meet with you and trade! I already have a working Game Boy Advance link cable, so you will not have to worry about that. I also have a Ditto in Emerald so if you only have one Feebas I will breed my own and give yours back! If you agree to help me out maybe we can find some sort of private way to exchange numbers and discuss how we will meet and other things. I guess even if you can't help out thanks for reading anyway! Pokémon Emerald was my very first Pokémon game which I played when I was 6. I am 21 year old gamer now and I feel I owe it to this game to complete the Hoenn dex! (Plus I want Chikorita...)

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back