• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Fanfic] Luigi's Mansion: Shadows of Ravenwood

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Content Rating

Rated PG-13 for dark themes and frightening scenes. Reader discretion is advised.

Prologue

September 14

Dear Princess Peach of the Mushroom Kingdom,

You may not know me, but I had recieved word from my partner, Professor E. Gadd, regarding some frightening incidents regarding the Ravenwood Manor that you wish to convert to a Bed and Breakfast. While I am not one to interfere with the duties of royals like you, I believe that the mysterious and frightening incidents you have described may possibly be caused by a greater evil that cannot be handled on one's own. I know this is true because of a dream that I have been having for the past few nights of a girl in an old-fashioned green dress frightened by some unknown shadow in the distance. For this reason along with concern for safety, I will be accompanying E. Gadd upon arrival to your castle. I know that you trust a subject by the name of Luigi to help bring some closure to the kingdom, but I feel that he would need someone who is experienced with my area of magic to keep him safe. Expect me and E. Gadd to arrive at your castle within a few days to further discuss this case.

Best Wishes,

Hermia Shelley, Sisters of the Morning Sun

Last edited:

Miss Wendighost

Satan's Little Princess
Years
Apologies for the extended wait, I was held up with school and family.

Chapter One

"When did these incidents start happening?" I had asked the Princess. The Princess had stated that the incidents began when renovations had first begun with what was mostly harmless pranks such as tools disappearing or rearrangement of furniture. "This became so frequent that they pinned a name to the incidents, Mr. Jest. Anything that went wrong, the workers said 'Mr. Jest is at it again.'" As I asked her to go on, the Princess stated that things had intensified when a diary belonging to someone named Georgina Rutherford, witch had detailed some kind of curse surrounding her family. The last line of the diary had read "Beware, for It will return and destroy the souls of all who enter this place." When I had asked if the Princess had the diary on her person, but she had denied that she had the diary on her and saying that it gave her and the workers "bad vibes".

"Things have gotten worse since then, with things like horrible screaming and even one worker being pushed down a set of stairs and breaking a leg." I assured the Princess that, being a member of the Sisters of the Morning Suns, I am the most trusted person to deal with matters of the afterlife. "Thank you, Sister Hermia, I can't wait until we get this project gets off the ground again." the Princess had sighed in relief as she sent me off to meet up with Luigi.

Outside the castle doors stood the docile plumber in green who I was going to accompany on this frightening quest. "So, your going to help me out on this?" Luigi had asked to which I had assured him I can provide any help that he would need. With the plumber seeming to warm up to me, we had begun on our journey into what became the scariest moment of our lives.

Back