• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Pokemon Deep Slumber

Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    This is a very bad idea. I'm guessing this'll fall deep into the forums.

Overview
    Around 2 to 3 years after x and y)The Ryoku Region, home to many exclusive pokemon and even it's own pokemon leauge. You, as a new trainer, have lived in Smarin Town your entire life, and have finally recieved your very own pokemon from professer Spruce. You set out on your journey, but there's a lot more than meets the eye in this region.

Story

The Ryoku region has had a malicious group terrorizing the region for about a year now. They call themselves the Wake. Their motives are unknown, but it is said that they are related to the flare incident in kalos a while ago... All methods are going to be used to try and stop them, even the pokemon leauge is involved. The professer gave you a mysterious egg at the start of your journey, could it be related to the legendary dream pokemon, and possibly the Wake?

Features
    A new story
    Characters
    151 new pokemon
    A new region to explore
    Maybe:
    A soundtrack?(i cant compose)
    A tileset( i'm decent at spriting)
    Ui?

Characters
    untitled_3_by_babyb712-d9gncae.gif

Jackson
    The main male character of this game

untitled_2_by_babyb712-d9gncai.gif

Rebecca
    The main female character of this game

untitled_4_by_babyb712-d9gp2bs.gif

Eli
    A boy who received a Pokemon from professor spruce with you. He likes video games, but means well.

untitled_1_by_babyb712-d9gp2bx.gif

Teresa
    A rough and tumble kind of girl, who got her Pokemon as a gift from her father.

Starters
    Firellow(Imagine a marshmallow, on fire)
    Natat
    Fayub(fancy lion cub thing)
    I'm not revealing any starters, until I have a demo

This was A bad idea

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2016
    If you want to use one of the support icons, post it on this thread

Last edited:
    Back