• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other✓] G3HS FireRed problem

Skaraborne

The sharpest 'mon in the thread
Years
  • Solved!

Hi there, I was trying to use MrDollsteak's Decap. and Attack patch with G3HS. I changed the .ini to the one that MrDS said we had to use. However, it wouldn't work and it continuously gave me piped errors.
    Later, I tried to open a fresh FireRed (E V1.0) in G3HS and it wouldn't work as well! If someone knows what the problem is (and preferably how to solve it), please share it with me.​

(Sorry for my bad english grammar, I'm from Belgium you see)

Last edited:

Joexv

ManMadeOfGouda joexv.github.io
    Years
  • Well, first option would be to get a new ini, so maybe reownloading the program. Second would be trying A-Offset to see if you repointed something and forgot about it. I know with MrDollSteaks patch sometimes the ini is off on the amount of moves(it should be 0x1ff).

Years
    • Seen Mar 18, 2020
    How did you solve it? I've been having trouble with a lot of Programs lately :(

(I know I'm super late on this thread, but I was told it could be of help)

Last edited:
    Back