• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphics] Issues with Icon Palettes in DPE (Icon_Palette_Table.c?)

Years
    • Seen Jun 22, 2023
    Hello there!

Currently I am attempting to build a Generation 1-8 randomizer in Firered. This is easily accomplished through using DPE and CFRU, due to built in randomizer functions, and have everything that came natively in DPE and CFRU battered down and working just fine. In addition I've learned how to inject sprites in DPE and have the front and back sprites of Grookey working as of this time with the appropriate palettes.

However, upon reviewing the menu icon for Grookey, while I see that the tiles have seemingly worked fine the palette on the other hand seems to be messed up. In addition after reviewing my Icon_Palette_Table.c I saw that this table does not work like the other Palette tables. If someone could please inform me on how to edit Grookey's Palette and have it appear proper in game, I would appreciate it.

Attachments

• Issues with Icon Palettes in DPE (Icon_Palette_Table.c?)
      Failed Grookey Sprite.png
      6.7 KB · Views: 10
    Back