• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Chit-Chat: The 2019 E&M Chit Chat Thread!

EmTheGhost

I say a lot of words
Years
  • Anything, you say? Well, I've been looking for a place to inquire on a personal "Berenst(a/e)in Bears) moment of mine - do these song lyrics sound familiar to anyone?
    Ain't got long hair, so I can't get braids
    (It may have been "so I can get braids" - basically the same.) I distinctly remember hearing a song with these lyrics (sung/rapped by a male) on a Top 40-type radio station in Tyler, Texas at least 5 years ago - I literally can replay them perfectly in my head, but Googling them turns up nothing. I originally remembered them as being from an extended version of Nicki Minaj's "Your Love", but as far as I can tell, no such version exists. Is it possible that my radio station made some sort of remix that never aired anywhere else?? Seriously, I know I heard it!

Back