• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Game Idea] Evermere Revamp

Years
    • Seen Jan 25, 2023
    Ok you might be thinking why did he post this again but the reason is simple first try no idea of what I should do This try after reading other game ideas. So lets get started.

The Monsters
    The Monsters in this game are called Mere although they might adopt the name Yokai from Japanese as class of supernatural monsters and spirits in Japanese folklore. The Mere come in three main classifications: basic Mere the same as your everyday Pokémon, Evermere your Legendary/Mythical Pokémon, and Micromere They have a whole type for them. Evermere have a special classification of 1-4 where 1 is the rarest and most powerful and 4 is the least.

The Types
    With there Pokémon counter part
    Beast = Normal
    Melee = Fighting
    Air = Flying
    Toxic = Poison
    Stone = Ground/Rock
    Micro = Bug, Fairy (probably a name change)
    Shadow = Ghost/Dark
    Digital = this one may not be in the game
    Fire = Fire
    Water = Water
    Nature = Grass
    Electric = Electric
    Magic = Psychic
    Snow = Ice
    Sound =

Capture Method
    Current method is that you have a Pokedex/tec/ball thing that can hold up to eight data disks that store biological data of your Mere in an artificial world. The box just keeps the disk for you.

Game world
    First of all you must understand that my current idea is to (if I get there) have four or five games in the territories of a region then have a game of the entire region (Territories are like Kanto and region like if Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh were all in one game). Then start a new region in the same style just with new Mere but possibly some that fit that region.
    The first territory is Hino a pretty well rounded territory so that it can exhibit all types of Mere in a more equal way. It borders the ocean on its bottom edge and slopes up towards a large mountain. It borders a dessert on one side and a grassland on the other.

The Gyms
    The closest thing to Gyms are coliseums there are four in Hino each has a them has lesser arena masters then one Coliseum Master after defeating the Coliseum master you will be aloud to enter different Mere dens where you can catch a level 4 Evermere.

I think that's everything. if I missed some thing or you have a question or idea please tell me. If you want to help I need spriters and scripters.
    Thank you for your time

Back