• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Da Very 1st roleplay on the new community

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Hmm...what's the plot? What charecters are up for taking? =D

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
  • Indeed. o_O; Give us a plot and I'll consider joining. XP

Jason

Banned
    Years
  • Well, this thread is ful of spam now...next time if you want to make a rpg, make sure u have decided all the rules, plots and charts ready!!!

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • *goes off to make a thread that says the Real First Non-Pokemon Role Play in the New community*

lol. This is pointless, someone should delete this.

KLS

PC's Eternal Witness
    Years
  • Blasty said:
    ok
    here are the rules
    give me name
    (etc)
    deck (what deck are you running)
    and i'll smmoth it down for you people to have an opponent with
    fair enuff?
    Name Kurachi Keta
    Age 14
    bio:plays 4 fun and 4 family
    deck:warrior
    i want you guyz to post your deck leader
    Deck Leader:Chaos Soldier Messenger Of Creation
    3000/2500
    can only be special summoned my removing 1 light/dark
    1)he can remove 1 monster on the field but it disables him from attacking this turn
    2)he can attack 2 monsters

Spike Razzor

"Don't argue, you failed..."
    Years
  • Name:F.S.
    Bio:... Whatever...
    Deck:Machine/Fiend
    Deck Leader:Metal Zoa 3000 - 2400 (think)
    Point Of Deck:Summon Hino with his magic card and burn off opponents deck. Basicly head on attack.

Omega-Brendan

Bahamut's Owner
    Years
  • Is it just dueling wlike Eternal Duelist Soul? and no, if the whole point is dueling, then I wouldn't join this RPG, if there was some travelling and stuff I would consider joining.

Are we allowed made up Millenium Items?

Timbjerr

[color=Indigo][i][b]T-o-X-i-C[/b][/i][/color]
    Years
  • name: Tommy
    bio: uhh...plays Yu-gi-oh when he is bored with pok?mon stuff
    deck: a dark deck that features REBD and Summoned Skull
    Deck's Leader: Black Skull Dragon (3200/2500) and Shadow Ghoul (1600+/1300)-Gains 100 ATK points for every monter in my graveyard

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Locke Rokuke said:
    when it comes to cards... a plot is unnecessary.
    if i may ask... hino...kagu tsuchi? right? what magic card?
    Spiritual Energy Settle Machine, Too make things easy for you guys who don't know about spirits i'll tell you what it does in simple form. As long as this magic card is on the field all spirit monsters stay on the field at the cost of one card at the end phase, if you cannot discard this card is distroyed, and if this card is distroyed or removed from the field then all spirit mosters go back to your hand immediately. Got that?

Fallen Angel

I HAVE RETURNED! *cough*
    Years
  • This is sad..... I will use MY form...

Name: Kira Kaiba
    Discrtption: Curly brown hair, green eyes, glasses, mostly wears a jean skirt, white top with a jean jacket.
    Family: Seto Kaiba and Mokuba Kaiba
    Deck: *name pending*
    Cards in deck: *see thread in Other Cards*
    Rarest Card: Black Skull Dragon

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • yeah, i "got that". i use them a lot. i didnt know if they made some othe card that works in conjunction with spirit cards. excuse me for wanting clarification. and you know... its not always a goot thing to leave spirit cards on the field. bakayoai. ...keh. night. oh! and btw... psychodragonwhateveridontcare... the whole point of rping is following what the thread starter establishes... so, why not listen to what that kind person puts, and not think you are all high and mighty. k? and, just asking, you ever stop piggybacking people's characters? just wondering... ^.^;.

Last edited:

Spike Razzor

Years
  • Inuyasha said:
    excuse me for wanting clarification. and you know... its not always a goot thing to leave spirit cards on the field
    Pretty big words from somone who doesn't have any clue what damage is waiting inside my deck... You won't be talking long when I take you rarest card! Muhahaha

Inuyasha

Too Tired to Care.
    Years
  • Rarest card? ...keh. Ok. first off. you leave your spirit cards on the feild, i kill them, you cant get them back without fiber jar. now, if you noticed... i only said that "its not ALWAYS a good thing." did i say never? no. if you have cards like yata or great long nose, leave them out if they cant do anything about it... but me, i often use dark dust spirit. summon him, all the other monsters are destroyed, do 2200 dir damage, then monster reborn a high defense monster, let them summon, and do it again. 4400 damage. one monster dead... and you can still summon something else and do it again. so, listen next time, before you rips throats out. now, secondly, the whole 'rare hunter' thing... its lame. you wouldnt get my rarest card if you kicked me in the jimmy.

Back