• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Red hack: Pokemon Brown 2009 [Final Dungeon Released]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Here's a screenshot of one part of the new area.

kcms90.png

And yes, you will be able to get new Pokemon in the new area. Think there's only 220 Pokemon? Think again. There's also a certain disk in here that I know you're all looking for.

Last edited:

Demo123

Clan Deity Reviver
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
That looks like an area in Jhoto...
Maybe I am just confused. I unno.
Great work though Coolboy.

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Uuh.. There's a terrible glitch.... I tried to catch Mew and she transformed on my Chansey. When i successfully caught it, it's pokedex entry was Ditto (!!!) and when check my PC, i had just caught a Ditto lv50....

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
Uuh.. There's a terrible glitch.... I tried to catch Mew and she transformed on my Chansey. When i successfully caught it, it's pokedex entry was Ditto (!!!) and when check my PC, i had just caught a Ditto lv50....

That glitch is also in Pokemon Red. I kept it in to add challenge, like I gave the dogs roar. You gotta catch it before it transforms.

Legendaries are NOT supposed to be easy to catch.

Last edited:

Ku-Ri-Boh!

Silent Trainer...
Years
Ah thanks for the fast reply. Hehe sorry i didn't know that it exists since Red. This sounds really good ;)
EDIT: I'm glad i didn't save after i caught it XD

Btw I was just tricked by Moraga gym. The leader, Lois, is actually the girl standing on the right. I spent a week trying to figure out how to battle her when i thought i should talk to the one at the back end, where gym leaders usually stand. She's actually the apprentice! :P

Ah also, since you're around, i wonder what attack type is "Sound" type? Physical or Special? I wanna teach TM46 to my Vili (Weavile) as it sounds cool. Lol i wish Milotic were in. I would have been able to beautify my team even more. But the current Pokepool is already great though..

Last edited:

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
Ah thanks for the fast reply. Hehe sorry i didn't know that it exists since Red. This sounds really good ;)

that glitch is used to get the shiny ditto in GSC.

CBM,the hacker of the year, is great to see new pics of the FINAL quest, im expecting high level pkmn fights...

Last edited:
Years
  • Seen Feb 20, 2010
Well here is my second time saying this since nobody bothered to help me

I found a glitch i guess, on my first rival battle it wouldn't let me chose my move. It always chose growl.

Demo123

Clan Deity Reviver
Years
  • Seen Nov 6, 2009
Well here is my second time saying this since nobody bothered to help me

I found a glitch i guess, on my first rival battle it wouldn't let me chose my move. It always chose growl.

Use the newest patch... >_>

Years
  • Seen May 21, 2009
I'm sorry if someone already asked this or if it was in an update post but 18 pages is a lot to search through and i can't get the search function to work right so... are there elemental stones in this game? if so where do i get them?

NecromancingSaga

Dreaming LOVELY BOY
Years
  • Age 33
  • Seen Jun 1, 2011
I'm sorry if someone already asked this or if it was in an update post but 18 pages is a lot to search through and i can't get the search function to work right so... are there elemental stones in this game? if so where do i get them?

i think that they are in the same place as always, the mart of hayward, the big mart.

hey you just made me doubt about that :P

Years
  • Seen Jul 19, 2013
It's alright if you don't answer this, obviously, but is there a specific requirement to access the final quest, like a specific amount of pokemon captured, or can we go right to it after the Elite Four? Would you describe it as an actual story-related event, or it's more of an extra with high-level trainers, many goodies, and no plot addition?

Coolboyman

Veteran Hacker
Years
I changed the shops in the latest beta. The stones are now in various cities. Hint: The Water Stone is in the same city as the water GYM leader. Can you guess where the others are? It's the same except for the Fire Stone, which is near a spooky place.

Years
  • Age 34
  • Seen Oct 16, 2020
The new events sound promising. Did you know that your Brown and Prism games are so well known, that Bulbapedia mentioned them on their page "Hack games"?

Anywho, some more questions that are more on your life rather than Brown:

1) How did you get the names of Rijon and Naljo?
2) How do you pronounce Rijon? (Ree-Jon?)
3) What made you change from M-Rated hacking (Fukemon) to official-like hacking?
4) Why did you change the font back to normal in Brown 2.0? (not that it is a problem)

cardboardbox

Roaming Johto
Years
  • Age 34
  • UK
  • Seen Aug 25, 2023
I've found something odd in Brown, forgive me if it's been pointed out before, or if I'm running an old patch and haven't realised, but there's a glitchy area:

(I've had to give the images as attachments as apparently linking isn't allowed with <15 posts..)

1. In Botan City, at the south end of town, there's a body of water.
2. Surf and follow the water, and it leads to a small house.
3. Inside the house is glitched for me. I can't move, nor can I fly/dig out.

Does anyone know what's going on here?

Also to say Pokemon Brown is without doubt, the best Pokemon ROM Hack I've ever had the pleasure of playing :) Infinite thumbs up, KBM.

EDIT: Oh, and the Readme file accompanying (what I think) is the latest release of Brown, the first line refers to it as 'Prism Beta II' XD

pizzakoe

Experienced Spriter
Years
  • Age 30
  • Seen Aug 12, 2023
Here's a screenshot of one part of the new area.

kcms90.png

And yes, you will be able to get new Pokemon in the new area. Think there's only 220 Pokemon? Think again. There's also a certain disk in here that I know you're all looking for.

Wow, I think you just made everyone here as curious as hell by saying only these 3 things.. :D

mattman324

Run to the hills, run for your lives!
Years
OK, I have a glitch on the latest release, but no screenshots.

Basically, I went to get the good rod. Normal, right? Well, when I went inside the house, everything was normal. I talk to the guy, and I see no text. None. Zip. Nada. After about half a minute of pressing "a" (at 10 times speed), part of the screen goes glitch city, and the "yes, no" question appears. I said yes, get the good rod, and the man disappears.

EDIT: And to the guy before me, the dubious disk methinks?

EDIT 2: Another glitch...
I'm currently grinding in the mansion (with the virus scan) My hitmonlee is first. Suddenly, a ditto appears. I smile, and use rolling kick. It didn't Okao, and the Ditto used SLEEP POWDER! It hits, and puts me to sleep. Whatever, I'll just wait for the wake up. Then the Ditto used HORN DRILL (but I was a higher level) and ENDURE! It never used transform. Is there any reason for this? (I didn't have pokeballs with me, so I couldn't catch it.

EDIT 3: Riakou is uncatchable. Who'da thought it?

EDIT 4: Until I brought out Pidgeyot. Odd. Ah well, Koolboyman, your fast!

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back