• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Re-Introduction

Years
  • Age 29
  • Seen Jul 20, 2017
Hey guys!! So I have been gone for quite awhile now. Probably about 6 months. In that time i have gone from trying to create a ROM hack to starting a YouTube channel that is all about Pokemon. I am posting here because i know that i can get the help i need to get to where i want to be. I am back to give and receive from the pokecommunity. I am giving entertainment and receiving in return your support. But in order to do all of this i need to know where i can go to promote my YouTube videos and channel. I have it on twitter, a Facebook page, a Facebook group, and even google plus. This is the only other place i could think of to try to get open and honest opinions about my videos and how i can improve them. If you know what thread i should be in please direct me there. Thank you for your help and maybe even support.

Bladecraft

It's written "Bladecraft" on my forehead.
Years
  • Age 24
  • Seen Jun 18, 2020
Welcome. I watched the first part of your Pokemon Fire Red playthrough. You seem nice, if you want to hear my constructive criticism hit me up on discord.

Years
Welcome back to PC! To my knowledge there aren't much or no threads at all regarding personal youtube criticism. The most I can think of is to message those who are interested for feedback. Other than that, I hope to see you around the community more! :)

Back