• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other] Help! Nothing Working!

pgattic
Years
    • Seen Jan 18, 2023
    Hey Guys,
    I was working on a GBA ROM Hack of Pokemon Ruby and suddenly, my emulator, VBA, stopped working, and all I got was a white screen when I loaded any GBA game, and the only way around it was to load a save state. I decided to just keep editing. However, when I was going on to game-specific editing tools such as Overworld Editor, PGE, and many others, loading a Pokemon Ruby American ROM, and I got an error. I then tried other games, such as Fire Red, but to no avail. AdvanceMap and unLZ-GBA still work, though. This all was on my flash drive, so I tried moving it to my computer. Still, no dice. Then, I formatted (cleared) my flash drive and started over, re-downloading everything again. AND I KID YOU NOT EVERYTHING WAS STILL GIVING ME ERRORS. GUYS PLEASE WHAT IS HAPPENING?! :irate-stare:

Attachments

• OW.png
      OW.png
      18.6 KB · Views: 6
    • PGE.png
      PGE.png
      30.1 KB · Views: 7
    • VBA.png
      VBA.png
      5.9 KB · Views: 4
    Back