• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Other Question] EBS Problems?

SporadicSplash

Bimbo in Training
Years
  • I'm not too sure what's happening with this, but I would definitely like some help! I'm having mainly graphic issues with Elite Battle System right now (I got a copy from Venomarin on Twitter) and I haven't found any solutions.

Here's my first issue: Deerling are showing up as Mega Pokemon even though I haven't defined them as such; I imagine this also goes for other non-megas in my pokemonforms.txt, though it's currently untested.
    Spoiler:

My second issue is that I'm apparently missing some images for EBS? I thought I could substitute them in for blank images, but it isn't working. EBS is trying to call for some images from "graphics/pictures/impact", so I made that folder and inserted the image "impact.png" it was looking for, though I've done that and it's still saying it's missing. If anyone has this mysterious "impact" EBS folder they're willing to share I'd greatly appreciate it! Note this error has only happened when I mega evolve a pokemon.
    Spoiler:

The game continues as normal after I hit "ok", but it's still a bit of an annoyance I'd like to solve! I also don't what errors like that popping up when I release the game.

Thank you to those who were able to help me ahead of time <33

Years
    • Seen Dec 22, 2019
    Looking in my folder right now, impact isn't a folder. It is an image. It seems to be exactly what it sounds like, an image of some sort of impact animation during a move or something. Do you have this impact image or did you substitute it for something blank? I can send you the image if you do not have it. First try to delete the impact folder and just have an image named impact in the pictures folder. Hope this helps somewhat.

Years
    • Seen Jul 11, 2022
    Looking in my folder right now, impact isn't a folder. It is an image. It seems to be exactly what it sounds like, an image of some sort of impact animation during a move or something. Do you have this impact image or did you substitute it for something blank? I can send you the image if you do not have it. First try to delete the impact folder and just have an image named impact in the pictures folder. Hope this helps somewhat.

Hey Bro, I'm also new to it and have the same problem. Maybe if you still have it, can you send it to me please?? I really need it. Thank you...

Back