• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Anyone down to collab on a game with a new region?

lil yeet boi

professional yeeter
Years
    • Seen May 24, 2018
    I have like no experience with coding or making a game but I have a lot of ideas I'd be willing to contribute. I'm good at designing sprites and maps and basic storylines, but I have no clue how to make a game. Who would be willing to work with me on a game?

Keep in mind that I have no experience with stuff like this.

Also, I'd prefer if we talked over Discord so just shoot me a message on there. My username is naxan#7583.

Years
    • Seen Jul 22, 2019
    You really don't need to know any coding to make a Rom hack. It's mostly just using tools to edit the already existing game. The only coding you would need is xse and/or pksv. The nice thibg about pksv is that it has an auto script feature. It will give you templates on basic scripts like talking, give items, etc. Really useful if you're new or rusty.

Back