• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

After curving light?

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
Years
  • As we know, after making a curve on the ligjt people can travel time.(Maybe it's just a myth)

I don't think that one create a curve and suddenly can travel time, so how does it really happens? Don't you choose what you want to do after curving light?

I don't have any opinion

Years
  • Yohoo!! Hamtaro bae I dunno which theory you're talking about xc There are many theiry , possibilities about time travel. Even if it is theoretically possible ( back word time travel at least i think) but it's not possible practically. But who knows what has future in store for us xD it might be possible c:

HamtaroTumin

[font=avantgarde-demi][color=#379BBD]#WaitForTheRi
    Years
  • Yohoo!! Hamtaro bae I dunno which theory you're talking about xc There are many theiry , possibilities about time travel. Even if it is theoretically possible ( back word time travel at least i think) but it's not possible practically. But who knows what has future in store for us xD it might be possible c:

But still, with time machine people chooses where to go but according, if the phenomenon exists? How are we choosing where to go?

Back