• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Free Shop] RinYoga's GFX Shop

Status
Not open for further replies.

Silver Soul of Johto

Journey's end
Years
    • Seen Apr 10, 2016
    Years
  • Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): both please
    Render(if none leave blank): https://4.bp.blogspot.com/-c7hT_t4T...ptunia+Black+Sister+Kakoiii+Gunner+Render.png
    Text(if none leave blank):
    Size(if none leave blank): 150x150 for the avatar. Something fairly large for the banner
    Background(if none leave blank): green and grey please
    Extra information: Thanks so much for your time!

RinYoga's GFX Shop
    RinYoga's GFX Shop

Sorry that it took so much time :(, I was busy IRL. I hope you like 'em.
    If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.
    Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): both please!!
    Render(if none leave blank): https://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140226041713/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/5/5b/Tsunemi2.png
    Text(if none leave blank): curse of the radio, bye bye
    Size(if none leave blank): 150x150 for the avatar. Something large for the banner within PC Limits
    Background(if none leave blank): whatever matches her is fine
    Extra information: that's it, thank you muchly!

RinYoga's GFX Shop
    RinYoga's GFX Shop

I hope you like 'em.
    If you got some complaint leave it here or on a PM/VM.

Migit78

Pokemon Master
    Years
  • Hey, so I was wondering, if youd be up to making me a few banners and the such.
    I'm in no rush so take as much time as you need, and let me know if you want me to try and find some base images.

I want to start a trade shop in the trade corner, but would like banners for the shop.
    I'd like banners for each of the 6 regions, each just something with the starters for that region/generation.
    Maybe one with eggs for breeding, and finally one with legendaries for events.

Im happy to post that you made them, or even for you to leave a watermark or something on the images to claim them as your work.
    Let me know if this is doable, if its too much, I get it.

Thanks

Years
  • Type of GFX(Signature/Avatar/Both/Banner): both please
    Render(if none leave blank): https://img3.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20140226050630/hyperdimensionneptunia/images/8/8f/Millifull.png
    Text(if none leave blank): no text. thanks
    Size(if none leave blank): 130x130 for the avatar. Something fairly large for the banner
    Background(if none leave blank): light colors
    Extra information: none, thanks a lot

Hi! Would you please decide on a different render? I've been trying to crop it/clean it this weekend. But I just really suck at such stuff. So I hope it's ok you could chose another one.

Ponyta

Diamond Hooves
    Years
  • That's the only plain stock picture I found, so you can just ignore my request. sorry for the trouble

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back