• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Best Team Rocket Returns Pokemon ex

Which is the Best Team Rocket Returns Pokemon ex

• Rockets Articuno ex

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Rockets Entei ex

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Rocket's Hitmonchan ex

• Rocket's Mewtwo ex

Votes: 6 35.3%
  • Rocket's Moltres ex

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rocket's Scizor ex

Votes: 3 17.6%
  • Rocket's Scyther ex

• Rocket's Sneasel ex

Votes: 2 11.8%
  • Rocket's Snorlax ex

• Rocket's Suicune ex

Votes: 5 29.4%
  • Rocket's Zapdos ex

Votes: 1 5.9%

• Total voters

STARSCREAM

New Decepticon Order
Years
  • All pics can be found at http://www.sugarshock.net/zeo/tcg/ex-team-rocket-returns/rocket.html and once again just like on my other poll your choice will not be seen by anyone but you will be expected to say who you picked and why. This poll allows multiple answers since there are so many in this set, but please try to keep your votes to no more then your top 3 favorites.

My votes went to Rocket's Articuno ex, Rocket's Mewtwo ex, and Rocket's Suicune ex. The Articuno ex probably has the best Poke-BODY of all of them since it prevents all effects except damage done by opponents attacks as long as it has a Darkness energy attached plus it is weak to Steel and there aren't many Steel types that see much play. The only thing I see bad about the Rocket's Mewtwo ex is that it is pure dark so it can't deal double damage to Psychic Pokemon that are weak to Psychic which means that an all Psychic deck whould beat him down, but other than that the card is amazing, it can do 70 for 4 energies, 40 for 3 energies flip a coin if head there asleep, and for 1 energy switch the number of damage counters with him and your opponents active for discarding 1 psychic energy, and by the way all of those attacks only have 1 psychic energy in the attack so it is real easy to throw him into your sealed or draft deck. As for the Rocket's Suicune ex it's Poke-BODY is also real good, it makes it where he can't be affected by special conditions as long as he has a Darkness energy attached, his attacks are also real good 10 damage and the defending Pokemon is now asleep for 1 colorless and 50 for 2 water and 1 colorless if the defending Pokemon is Stage 2 this attack does 40 more damage, if only the card was a water/dark duel type.

Last edited:

Star Crossed Dreamer

Protector of the Chosen
    Years
    • Seen Jul 8, 2009
    I like Rocket's Mewtwo ex cause I was a fan of the original. It's attacks are still very powerful, especially Hypnoblast.

Years
    • Seen Feb 23, 2005
    This Scizor is pwnage. It has the attack to make itself quite unstoppable (imagine a Scizor EX with 4 D energy and 4 M energy :dead: ).

Back