• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

LA's Rainbow Adventure

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 31, 2023
    Weeks 26 and 29

I've come to realise that there is no way that I am going to complete this challenge before I get my hands on Sword on Shield. Lots of things have slowed me down like moving house, changing job etc so accepting that the original challenge is dead doesn't seem too unreasonable. However, that doesn't mean I won't finish – instead, I'll just add Sword and Shield to the list!!! To try and continue some semblance of a challenge I'll extend the target time limit to one year from the start.

For the past few weeks I have focused on Gen 5 and hammering my way through to Skyla on Black, White and Grey with a little time spent bringing up my Gold and Silver teams to Pryce.

Things to note:
    Girafarig and Stantler are AWESOME! Those things hit like a truck when they get Stomp and both are putting in an immense amount of work through my Johto games. The only real issue I have with them is that Stantler's movepool is absolute pap – it can't even learn Strength!
    Noctowl started off well when I gave it Swift but for the past few gyms its attack power seems to be getting less and less. Same issue with Pineco who is turning out to be somewhat frail.

The following is a record of my progress for this session:
    Spoiler:

Back