• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Two 6 IV Applins

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • I have 2 6 IV applins that need homes!
    I'd like to trade them over a coded trade on Sword/Sheild.

EDIT: Both have been traded!

I'm new to this site so I hope I read the rules right! Please only trade easy to catch pokemon for these two little Applins! If you want one please reply with your Trainer name so I make sure I'm trading to the right person and I'll tell you the code. My trainers name will be Sylv

20200416_190633.jpg

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Sep 4, 2020
    I think I have something in my boxes you sure you dont want something I will be on soon let you know when I'm on

Years
  • I'm sure! That's why I have it labeled Giveaway! I'm breeding for shinies and didn't wanna release perfectly good Applins.

Years
  • When you are ready let me know your trainer name and I'll message you back with the trading code.

Years
  • Sorry major1822 but Ozai333 asked for them first. If I happen to breed another I'll message you though!

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back