• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Graphic✓] Summary Screen Palette

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
Years

• Does anyone know the offset for the palette of the Pok?mon summary screen?

Last edited:

Froosty

The_Learner
    Years
  • You can locate the palette and edit it easily with the help of palette viewer in the emulator and the hex editing tool!

There is a large amount of palette used so hard to tell all the offsets.

RuFF

Hope you're having a RuFF day!
    Years
  • You can locate the palette and edit it easily with the help of palette viewer in the emulator and the hex editing tool!

There is a large amount of palette used so hard to tell all the offsets.

Thanks. I'm just wondering if someone already has the offsets so I don't have to do that process. Anyway, I already found them myself. Sorry for bothering. :) :)

DrFuji

[I]Heiki Hecchara‌‌[/I]
    Years
  • hi, you discovered how change the color of the summary screen?

The summary screen uses a number of different pallets so its not as simple as giving a number and being able to change everything. I'd suggest checking out this thread to learn how to find/ edit pallets for yourself.

Back