• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[General] LF: Rare/Apricorn balls FT: Same

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017

Just looking to make some quick trades to expand my rare ball collection. My collection can be viewed here.

Years
  • Any chance you'd be interested in any of these?

-Beast Ball: Scyther, Cyndaquil, Gible (HA)
    -Heavy Ball: Sandshrew (HA), Turtonator
    -Level Ball: Rockruff (HA)
    -Moon Ball: Eevee (HA)

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024

Just looking to make some quick trades to expand my rare ball collection. My collection can be viewed here.

Hi. Am Interested in the following:
    Beast Ball Cubone
    Beast Ball Lapras
    Beast Ball Eevee
    Fast Ball Eevee
    Friend Ball Eevee
    Moon Ball Goomy

See the link in my signature for what I have.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Any chance you'd be interested in any of these?

-Beast Ball: Scyther, Cyndaquil, Gible (HA)
    -Heavy Ball: Sandshrew (HA), Turtonator
    -Level Ball: Rockruff (HA)
    -Moon Ball: Eevee (HA)

I actually just got a Moon ball Eevee last night, but I'm interested in all the rest. What do you want for them?

Hi. Am Interested in the following:
    Beast Ball Cubone
    Beast Ball Lapras
    Beast Ball Eevee
    Fast Ball Eevee
    Friend Ball Eevee
    Moon Ball Goomy

See the link in my signature for what I have.

I'll trade those for:
    • Friend ball Snivy
    • Lure ball Oshawott
    • Heavy ball Komala
    • Moon ball Deino
    • Love ball Oricorio
    • Friend ball Comfey

Last edited:
    Years
  • I actually just got a Moon ball Eevee last night, but I'm interested in all the rest. What do you want for them?

It looks like you've managed to get a Heavy Ball Sandshrew as well, so for the other five I'd be interested in these:

-Heavy Ball HA Geodude
    -Lure Ball Totodile
    -Moon Ball HA Goomy
    -Heavy Ball Wimpod
    -Level Ball HA Jangmo-o

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I'll trade those for:
    • Friend ball Snivy
    • Lure ball Oshawott
    • Heavy ball Komala
    • Moon ball Deino
    • Love ball Oricorio
    • Friend ball Comfey

I'll get on this right away.
    Now that males can pass balls down, do you have gender preference? Asking because Snivy and Oshawott have horrible gender ratios.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    It looks like you've managed to get a Heavy Ball Sandshrew as well, so for the other five I'd be interested in these:

-Heavy Ball HA Geodude
    -Lure Ball Totodile
    -Moon Ball HA Goomy
    -Heavy Ball Wimpod
    -Level Ball HA Jangmo-o

Sounds good. I'll let you know when they're ready.

I'll get on this right away.
    Now that males can pass balls down, do you have gender preference? Asking because Snivy and Oshawott have horrible gender ratios.

I guess I prefer female on anything with a HA, but it honestly doesn't matter that much. I'd actually prefer the Snivy and Oshawott to be male since I'll eventually want to breed those Poke balls onto a HA female when Pokebank gets updated.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    I guess I prefer female on anything with a HA, but it honestly doesn't matter that much. I'd actually prefer the Snivy and Oshawott to be male since I'll eventually want to breed those Poke balls onto a HA female when Pokebank gets updated.

Got it. Saves me a world of time on the snivy and oshawott. I'll let you know when everything's ready

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    Got it. Saves me a world of time on the snivy and oshawott. I'll let you know when everything's ready

Cool. Just a heads up that the BB Eevee will take a bit longer than the rest. It's the only ball I don't have the HA on (I just got it) so I need to breed a female HA Eevee to breed both the HA & ball onto. The other ones are ready to be traded tonight.

Years
    • Seen Jan 29, 2024
    Cool. Just a heads up that the BB Eevee will take a bit longer than the rest. It's the only ball I don't have the HA on (I just got it) so I need to breed a female HA Eevee to breed both the HA & ball onto. The other ones are ready to be traded tonight.

I'll take a non-HA one if it saves you some trouble, I can breed the HA into it myself later one.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    -Heavy Ball HA Geodude
    -Lure Ball Totodile
    -Moon Ball HA Goomy
    -Heavy Ball Wimpod
    -Level Ball HA Jangmo-o

They're almost ready, but for the Wimpod I'm actually about to be breeding Aqua Jet and the proper nature onto one for personal use. If you want to wait a day for Wimpod I'll have a better one available soon, otherwise I'll breed you the current one.

Years
  • They're almost ready, but for the Wimpod I'm actually about to be breeding Aqua Jet and the proper nature onto one for personal use. If you want to wait a day for Wimpod I'll have a better one available soon, otherwise I'll breed you the current one.

I can wait. I was actually going to let you know that I've been busy and haven't been able to start breeding anything yet and I probably wont be free until after 8 or 9 PM EST tomorrow (or I guess today, depending on your timezone).

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I can wait. I was actually going to let you know that I've been busy and haven't been able to start breeding anything yet and I probably wont be free until after 8 or 9 PM EST tomorrow (or I guess today, depending on your timezone).

Usually I'm asleep by then, but we'll work something out. They're all ready for you.

Years
  • Usually I'm asleep by then, but we'll work something out. They're all ready for you.

I ended up having to stay over at work last night so that wouldn't have worked anyway. I have yours all ready, so let me know when you're ready to trade. I should be around for the next couple of hours.

JOBO

o/_\O
    Years
  • I have a beast ball Honedge and Cyndaquil that I'll trade for beast ball HA alolan Vulpix and a beast ball HA Eevee. Let me know if you're interested.

Years
    • Seen Nov 6, 2017
    I ended up having to stay over at work last night so that wouldn't have worked anyway. I have yours all ready, so let me know when you're ready to trade. I should be around for the next couple of hours.

Are you available now?

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back