• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Your favorite and least favorite shipping^^

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amphie

Sweet girl
Years
  • Which shipping is your fav and least fav?

My favorite shipping are:

Pokeshipping- yeah! Misty suits to Ash and Ash suits to Misty^^ I think, it is the most popular and nice shipping ever:) But it is a mine opinion.

Chikoshipping- I love, when Chikorita/Bayleef likes Ash a lot. Also, it was interesting, because she didn`t like Pikachu. Ah! Stubborn Chikorita!

Questshipping- Marina and Kenta like each other a lot. It is a cute couple:)

Casey/Ash (I think, it is baseballshipping :rolleyes: ). I know, Misty suits to Ash a lot, but Casey is good for him too;)

And my own shipping:
    shyshipping:p Kay/Tracey- both are sensitive and both are quit shy. Also Kay and Tracey are my favorite characters:)

I don`t like:

Rocketshipping- Jessie doesn`t suit to James! She is sometimes very mean and evil. James isn`t so horrible, like she. He needs a better girl.

Daisy/Tracey shipping- I think, Kay suits to Tracey more, but probably we won`t see her again:(

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • the only shippings i hate are the ones involving yaoi or yuri idea... i'll say that i'm one of those people who are against homosexual people...

Go Advanceshipping (Haruka+Satoshi) Go!

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • Favorite: Questshipping
    Shipping with the most evidence

Least Favorite: Backshipping
    Shipping with no evidence of Marina liking Jun'ichi

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • whoa... when did all these new shipping pop up? I know all of the Raikou special related ones but what's Directionshipping exactly?

Kenta

OK! Kanpeki!
    Years
  • frostweaver said:
    whoa... when did all these new shipping pop up? I know all of the Raikou special related ones but what's Directionshipping exactly?

its Junichi/Whitney(since they lose sense of direction at times and get worried)

Lets not bash characters Wendeli

If you don't like her, don't show it out to others

Iveechan

based on a paperclip
    Years
  • I like any homosexual adult male shipping... it's a fetish

I dislike any shipping involving kids (Ash/Misty... yuck!)

Oh, and Frostweaver, when you say you are against homosexual people, keep in mind it is somethig they cannot control... unless you were just refering to the anime.

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Pokeshipping... I think Advanced Shipping sounds cool, but I dunno Haruka's personality in AG. =P

Mifuui

Fufufu~
    Years
  • Pok?shipping is my absolute fav.
    But I like Eldershipping and Palletshipping too...
    And I find Satoshi+Latias quite cute together^^;

Q Man

Erm...
    Years
  • Hmm good one... I'm not terribly too involved in shipping, but I must say that the shipping that I support the most is definitely Pok?shipping. That's right. Pok?shipping, hands down. But, since I am a huge supporter of Pok?shipping, I'm obviously strongly opposed to the concept of Advanceshipping.

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Haruka is pretty much everything that Misty is not. Sweet, kind and naive most of the time... But i like Haruka more as she's not an emotional blubbermouth that just gets ticked off about the smallest matter.

orange*berry

Has catching up to do...
    Years
  • Iveechan said:
    Oh yeah, Eldershipping! My older sister wrote an eldershipping fic before we even heard of shipping (she has a thing for Oak ;))

Wai! That's super cool! If she still has it, I would like to read it, please. n.n- *L* I'm really bad at writing fanfiction, but Iv wanted Deiji to write Eldershipping into our doujinshi for the longest time. She's all, 'Uhh... okay... whatever.' whenever I ask her, though. T_T

Greed

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Jul 7, 2008
    frostweaver said:
    Haruka is pretty much everything that Misty is not. Sweet, kind and naive most of the time... But i like Haruka more as she's not an emotional blubbermouth that just gets ticked off about the smallest matter.
    Right on, Frostweaver! ^^ I like the Haruka/Ash pairing most! I think they make a better couple, and I think Misty ought to go with Professor Oak. O.o;; Don't ask why...

Best Couple:
    Ash/Haruka *she's soo nicer than misty, misty's a big meanie..*
    Karen/Will *YAY!*
    Winona/Falkner *Uh.. they're both into flying so they fit*
    Brawly/Jasmine *For some reason I like hooking up Jhoto people with Hoenn People >.<;;*
    Clair/Steven *I think they'd look soo cute!!!*
    Lance/Lance *he seems the stubborn type so he'd probably go well with himself. I'd hook up with him! ^^;;*
    Roxanne/Brock *don't ask*

WORST Pairings:
    Lance/Karen *screams and runs away*
    Ash/Misty *Misty is such a thumbtack..*
    Morty/Jasmine *a friend once said this and noooo..*
    Sabrina/Will *Heck, NO!*
    Sabrina/Bugsy *Ewwww!!*

Revenge Pairings *that's why u never heard of it >.<;;*

Misty/Professor Oak *HAHAHAHA*

~*CaRtOON

Frostweaver

Ancient + Prehistoric
    Years
  • Sabrina doesn't seem like the type of person who's into romance at all...

and not to mention for Haruka, being sweet, cute and innocent, is pretty much a sign for being innocent and purity... Misty always pull Brock's ear away from the girls, but as if it's her business... that just means she's bossy and snoopy...

therefore, Ash would be better off with Haruka.

Oh did i mention that Ash constantly gets into big arguements with misty but none yet so far with Haruka?

Miyu-chan

.::f l o w e r g i r l::.
    Years
    • Age 35
    • Seen Apr 23, 2014
    Those arguments are a sign of love! n_n;;;;

BTW, does anyone know a good site with episodes summeries? I want to go read AG... >_>

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back