• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

My first deck :O

airconditioning

Take it slow, bro.
Years
  • Well, I've decided to finally make a Pokeymanz deck. I used a crappy ripoff of Riptide a few weeks ago against a friend, and liked how it played, so I decided to use the Hurricane archetype that seems to not be any sort of rage at all. I want to try it anyway.

Pokemon = 19
    4-3-4 Feraligatr MT
    4 Smeargle MT
    2-2 Magneton PK

Trainers = 24
    3 Celio's Network
    3 Castaway
    3 Mr. Stone's Project
    3 Buffer Piece
    2 Energy Search
    3 PlusPower
    4 Rare Candy
    3 Warp Point

Energy = 17
    15 Water Energy
    2 Multi Energy

Strategy: Charge up energies with Smeargle, then get Feraligatr out for big damage. Yeah, I know. How original. No Delcatty because searching for energies is more important than random card drawing. Then again, since I've never played a real match, I'm probably horribly horribly wrong.

Yes, I know this deck is pretty bad. The reason I'm posting it here is so I don't get laughed at by Pokebeach (Ha, I'm afraid of people even on the internet.
    yelwacko.gif
    ). So, can anyone help me with this?

Please note that outside of cards that were reprinted from 1999 (Warp Point, Energy Search, basic Energies) and a few cards obtained from boosters, I have none of these cards yet. Feel free to make any changes necessary (please).

Chimchar boy

Pokemon Master of Sinnoh
    Years
  • It's great, I play pokemon cards a lot and I love the way that you focus on strategy more than decks with like a hundred evolutionary chains!

Back