• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Which girl do you think will be perfect for Ash

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • Its plain as day Misty is the perfect girl for Ash because she knows how to control him in terms of when he misbehaves

Plus she shows more concern for his safety when he does stunts like you see on the tv show Fear Factor but i've yet to see her whack him around the head with a mallet for doing a dangerous stunt

Come to think of it Ash & Misty remind me of Goku & ChiChi off of Dragon Ball Z because on that show no matter what Goku does he always gets told off by ChiChi

I can see Misty telling Ash off doing dangerous things and him saying that it wasnt his fault

Years
  • As if Goku listens to Chi Chi. =/

Ash really doesn't need Misty like you seem to be implying. All of his friends are important to him, but if he needed Misty to control his "horrible behavior", he would have died in Hoenn/BF ages ago. =/

Years
    • Seen Aug 27, 2016
    I like May & Ash. They just make a really cute couple, if you don't mind I post a few screenshot's..

Years
  • As said before, Ash/Satoshi lacks any wishing for a relationship past friends now, heh, guess he gave up after the first few eps. He's only 10 still >_>, he shouldn't be in any relationship. Maybe if they aged in the series, he would have had a Girlfriend by now, but me thinks thats not going to happen now.

Years
    • Seen Aug 11, 2009
    ...This thread goes away for about a year and suddenly there's posting on it again? I think that there are rules against that...this thing needs to be closed, anyway. It fits too much under the shipping debates.

Years
  • I say my little sister, Misty. She and Ash have known each other the longest. And they obviously like each other(Misty told me when she came back to the Cerulean gym) Misty showed jealousy when Ash was staring at Gizelle and he showed jealousy when Rudy liked Misty even though she decided to stay with Ash because she didn't want to be away from him. Anyways, May should be with Drew, not Ash. Ash and May don't really have a lovey-dovey relationship. I choose my little sister, Misty. And thats final. :D

Skitty101

Crazed Advanceshipper!!
    Years
  • Well, since I'm a advanceshipper I think May is the girl for Ash. I mean they are so alike! Which makes it cute. Also Ash has saved May several times. May really looks up to Ash. Yeah, there are hardly any hints, but still. Maybe Ash and May's realitionship will be nothing more then 'brotherxsister'. But I'm still in high hopes. :) Ash has kinda matured in the Hoenn series, so maybe, just maybe he'll start having feelings for May. :classic:

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back